Reference Nr.: san-v-5495
Features:
Property Residential House
Offer type: For Sale
Reserved: No
Rooms: Bathrooms: 3
Bedrooms:3
Floors: 1
Pool: No
Whirlpools: No
Carport: Yes
Garage: No
Ocean View: No
Road Connection: Yes
Telecommunication: Yes
Furnished: No
Location:

Price: 140.000 US-Dollar
 
 
Santiago Gurabo, Dominican Republic

Villa / House for Sale

Villa / House: 3 Bedrooms, 2,5 Bathrooms, Kitchen, 2 Living rooms, 1 Floor, 240 sqm2 Living area, 350 sqm Land Lot



Description:
This residence new completions in the first, Oak, imported ceramics, porcelain and also has the following characteristics:

* 240 Mts. 2 of construction
* 350 Mts. 2 of solar
* Double carport
* Three (3) Bedrooms
* Master bedroom with bathroom and closet
* One (1) common bathroom
* 1 / 2 bathroom for visitors
* Living
* Living room
* Dining
* Kitchen Breakfast
* Laundry Area
* Service room with bathroom
* Gallery
* Terrace
* Electric gate
* Intercom
* Alarm
* All protectors included
* Facilities lists gas, cable tv, telephone, inverter, air conditioning and water tank water.

The price of it is RD $ 5, 350,000.00. May be negotiable depending on the method of payment.

Separated with 30% of the amount of property, the rest (70%) can be financed by the bank you want, or you can pay directly without funding.


Features:
Cable TV,  Carport,  Discount Price,  Financing Available,  Floor Tiles,  Porcelain,  Full kitchen,  Galery,  Garden,  Gas Connection,  Gated Comunity,  Intercom,  Internet,  Luxury,  Maid`s Quarter,  Mountain View,  Near School,  Near Transportation,  Parking Space,  Patio,  Phone Lines,  Terrasse,  Walking Closet,  Water Heater,  Water Reservoire,  Whirlpool,
    
Living area: 240 sqm (2583.33 sq feet)
Land Lot: 350 sqm  ( 3767.36 sq feet)
Price: 5,350,000 Peso
Price: 140,000 US$
 
Name:
Phone:
Country:
E-Mail:
Language:
Ref.#: Reference Nr.: san-v-5495
Question:


Contact us for more Information:
© DR Life Real Estate S.A.
Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic real estate, Santo Domingo, Punta Cana, Bavaro, Santiago, Jarabacoa, La Vega, Samana, Barahona, La Romana, Bayahibe, Miches, Sosua, Cabrera, Puerto Plata, Cabarete, Uvero Alto, Barahona, Juan Dolio, Boca Chica. Punta Cana properties - Dominican Republic Investment - Dominican Republic and Punta Cana Links - Apartments for Rent - US Dollar in Dominican Republic - Caribbean properties - About Dominican Republic - Punta Cana Homes - Dominican Republic News - Dominican Republic Weather Information. Dominican Real Estate, Homes for Sale, Dominican Republic Villas for Sale, Villas for Sale, Apartaments for Sale, Caribbean real estate, real estate Investment.
Dominican Republic Investment republica dominicana bienes raices English Spanish
Type
Price
min:$ max:$
Location
Search
Quick Search:
Links: Wikipedia Dominican Republic News Tripadvisor
Region Northern
Region East
Punta Cana / Bavaro Home Contact Dom. Rep Punta Cana
Region Southern
Santo Domingo
Region Cibao
La Vega Jarabacoa Santiago Samana
(239)
(89)
(39)
(43)
(26)
(55)
(21)

Home - Punta Cana Real Estate - Dominican Republic Real Estate - Properties for Investment

LISTINGS
Info
Real Estate-Detail:
Home | | back
Exclusive Projects:

Cocotal Golf Club

Punta Cana Resort

FOR RENT info@dominican-realestate-punta-cana.com
(0)
Barahona Cap Cana Real Estate Dominican Republic Sosua Real Estate Bank Central Hospital Bavaro School Punta Cana Weather
(37)
(15)
Sosua Cabarete punta cana immobilien German Russian Real Estate in the Dominican Republic Juan Dolio
(1)
Homes in Dominican Republic